During the coronavirus pandemic, many companies and industries have been hit hard by diminished orders and lost deliveries. We aim to contribute with flexible and innovative solutions through the Visual LIFT project.
With the latest visualization technology, we will help companies demonstrate and communicate about products, production systems and delivery security.
The Visual LIFT project is aimed at small and medium-sized industrial companies in Eastern Central Sweden. The base is Norrköping and Visualiseringscenter C, where a particular lab is currently being built in order to give companies the opportunity to assess the techniques. In addition, there are four nodes with a smaller lab; Curt Nicolingymnasiet in Finspång, Mälardalen Industrial Technology Center (MITC) in Eskilstuna, Alfred Nobel Science Park in Örebro and Automation Region in Västerås.
Get the help of university experts to find a way to move forward with your challenges. The project can help your company with solutions in:
- Communication through visual 3D representations
- Digital and virtual twins
- Visualization of data
Registration of interest
Are you interested in getting help by participating in the project or do you want to know more about what visualization can do for your company? Fill in the registration of interest here and we will contact you.
- Anna Töndel, AI Impact Lab, Örebro Universitet 079-0676846
- Daniel Boqvist, Automation Region, Mälardalens högskola 073-6621616
- Eric Holmstedt, Norrköpings Science Park 072-2430744
- Erik Andersen, Mälardalen Industrial Technology Center (MITC) 073-0294270
- Magnus Schenström, Curt Nicolin Gymnasiet, Finspång 070-5808493
- Felicia Lai Jakobsson, Visual Sweden, 070-0850964
- Peter Westerdahl, Linköpings universitet, 011-363305
- Per Johannesson, Linköpings universitet, 011-363442
The project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Region Östergötland, Region Örebro län, Region Sörmland, Region Västmanland, Linköping University, Norrköping Science Park and Visual Sweden.